|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2014 08:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 211000
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
2) Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
3) Deep industry and company financials
This Plunkett Analytics Report Features:
1) Historical data2) Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR3) Operating ratios 4) Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies5) Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries6) Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 33
Charts Provided: 21
Designed to benefit:
• Analysis and Financial Modeling• Investment Professionals • Lenders• M&A Advisors• Appraisers• Consultants
Similar reports are available from Plunkett Research for nearly all U.S. industries.
"Plunkett Research has built a solid reputation providing industry analysis and research in a diverse spectrum of areas—energy and utilities, finance and investment, health care and biotechnology, and engineering and research to name a few." American Reference Books Annual
• Revenues historical through 2013• Revenues projected through 2020• Employee Count 2007-2013• Annual Growth Rate 2013• CAGR 2005 through 2013• CAGR 2013 through 2020• Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
• Number of Firms 2007-2013
• Number of Establishments 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013
• Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
• Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
• Revenue Compared to All Industries• Expenses Compared to All Industries• Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries
• Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies (U.S.), Average for all Companies
• Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2007-2012
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-Depth Profiles, Financial Reports, Ranks & Executive Lists for Top U.S.-Based Corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Market Capitalization 2013
• Net Income
• 3-Year Revenue Growth
• 3-Year Income Growth
• Return on Assets
• Return on Equity
• Return on Invested Capital
List of Leading (Public and Private) CompaniesComparison of Individual Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012 • Income Statements. Balance Sheets and Cash Flow StatementsCompanies Profiled:
• Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) • Chevron Corporation • ConocoPhillips Company • Hess Corporation • Murphy Oil Corporation • Occidental Petroleum Corp • Apache Corp • Marathon Oil Corp • Anadarko Petroleum Corporation • Chesapeake Energy Corp
Core Benefits to Customer:
• Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital metrics in one package• Benchmarking of:• a) deep financials of each of the leading companies• b) financial averages for all companies • c) this industry's ratios to all other industries• Historical revenues, enterprises and sales per employee• Current and forecast revenues and CAGR to 2020• Profiles of leading companies
Industry Description for this NAIC Code
• Types of business activities
Industry Summary, Current Data
• Revenues 2013• Revenue forecast to 2020 with CAGR• Historical revenues and CAGR• CAGR, historic, through 2013• Top U.S. companies, by revenues• Employment, 2013 and historic
Employment and Establishments
• Number of firms and establishments, 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013, with growth rates
• Average annual sales per firm & per establishment, 2007-2013
• Annual sales per employee, 2007-2013
Industry Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2020Revenues, Historical and Projected • Historical revenues & annual growth rates, 2005-2012
• Projected revenues & annual growth rates, 2013-2020
Average Annual Operating Ratio Estimates, Current
• Income items, expenses, profits and taxes as a percent of total revenues for this industry compared to all industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries, Current
• Comparison of revenues for all U.S. companies within this industry to all industries• Comparison of EBITDA, profits & income taxes for all companies within this industry to all industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies
• Income statement averages, 2007-2012
• All income statement items, including, cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, EBITDA, with ratios
• Chart showing key expenses as a percent of revenues
• Balance sheet averages, 2007-2012
• All items, including property plant and equipment, accumulated depreciation, goodwill, long term debt, including ratios
• Cash flow averages, 2007-2012
• All cash flow items
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-depth profiles, financial reports, ranks & executive lists for up to 10 top U.S.-based corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Approximate market capitalization 2013
• Net income
• 3-Year revenue growth (%)
• 3-Year income growth (%)
• Return on assets (%)
• Return on equity (%)
• Return on invested capital (%)
Companies Used in Creating This Study
Alphabetical list of leading companies, with details
Comparison of Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012
• Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for each of the top companies compared to the overall industry average
Top Companies, Profiles and Financials
• Contact information, executive lists• Business descriptions• Key financial data for 6 years• Brands and divisions• Top salaries• Corporate culture• Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
• U.S. GDP Growth and Forecasts, 2011-2020
• Monthly U.S. Crude Oil Production & Net Imports: 1994-November 2014
• U.S. Crude Oil Production and Forecast 2004-2020
• West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil Spot Prices and Forecast, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Henry Hub Spot Price and Forecast, 2004-2020
Data Description and SourcesCompanies Mentioned• Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil)
• Chevron Corporation
• ConocoPhillips Company
• Hess Corporation
• Murphy Oil Corporation
• Occidental Petroleum Corp
• Apache Corp
• Marathon Oil Corp
• Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
• Chesapeake Energy Corp
To order this report: Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 211000 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01658654/Oil-and-Gas-Exploration--Production-Industry-US-Analytics-Extensive-Financial-Benchmarks-Metrics-and-Revenue-Forecasts-to-2020-NAIC-211000.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Oil_and_Gas_energy
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
We certainly live in interesting technological times. And no more interesting than the current competing IoT standards for connectivity. Various standards bodies, approaches, and ecosystems are vying for mindshare and positioning for a competitive edge. It is clear that when the dust settles, we will have new protocols, evolved protocols, that will change the way we interact with devices and infrastructure. We will also have evolved web protocols, like HTTP/2, that will be changing the very core of our infrastructures. At the same time, we have old approaches made new again like micro-services...
May. 30, 2015 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,395
How do APIs and IoT relate? The answer is not as simple as merely adding an API on top of a dumb device, but rather about understanding the architectural patterns for implementing an IoT fabric. There are typically two or three trends: Exposing the device to a management framework Exposing that management framework to a business centric logic Exposing that business layer and data to end users. This last trend is the IoT stack, which involves a new shift in the separation of what stuff happens, where data lives and where the interface lies. For instance, it's a mix of architectural styles ...
May. 30, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,806
Connected devices and the Internet of Things are getting significant momentum in 2014. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Hunter, Chief Scientist & Technology Evangelist at Greenwave Systems, examined three key elements that together will drive mass adoption of the IoT before the end of 2015. The first element is the recent advent of robust open source protocols (like AllJoyn and WebRTC) that facilitate M2M communication. The second is broad availability of flexible, cost-effective storage designed to handle the massive surge in back-end data in a world where timely analytics is e...
May. 30, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 6,190
Collecting data in the field and configuring multitudes of unique devices is a time-consuming, labor-intensive process that can stretch IT resources. Horan & Bird [H&B], Australia’s fifth-largest Solar Panel Installer, wanted to automate sensor data collection and monitoring from its solar panels and integrate the data with its business and marketing systems. After data was collected and structured, two major areas needed to be addressed: improving developer workflows and extending access to a business application to multiple users (multi-tenancy). Docker, a container technology, was used to ...
May. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,013
SYS-CON Events announced today that BMC will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. BMC has worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, BMC pairs high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization – allowing customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT per...
May. 29, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,025
The true value of the Internet of Things (IoT) lies not just in the data, but through the services that protect the data, perform the analysis and present findings in a usable way. With many IoT elements rooted in traditional IT components, Big Data and IoT isn’t just a play for enterprise. In fact, the IoT presents SMBs with the prospect of launching entirely new activities and exploring innovative areas. CompTIA research identifies several areas where IoT is expected to have the greatest impact.
May. 29, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,994
2015 predictions circa 1970: houses anticipate our needs and adapt, city infrastructure is citizen and situation aware, office buildings identify and preprocess you. Today smart buildings have no such collective conscience, no shared set of fundamental services to identify, predict and synchronize around us. LiveSpace and M2Mi are changing that. LiveSpace Smart Environment devices deliver over the M2Mi IoT Platform real time presence, awareness and intent analytics as a service to local connected devices. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Sarah Cooper, VP Business of Development at M2Mi, will d...
May. 29, 2015 04:27 PM EDT Reads: 530
The Industrial Internet revolution is now underway, enabled by connected machines and billions of devices that communicate and collaborate. The massive amounts of Big Data requiring real-time analysis is flooding legacy IT systems and giving way to cloud environments that can handle the unpredictable workloads. Yet many barriers remain until we can fully realize the opportunities and benefits from the convergence of machines and devices with Big Data and the cloud, including interoperability, data security and privacy.
May. 29, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,813
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In this session, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems, will describe how to revolutionize your architecture and...
May. 29, 2015 02:33 PM EDT Reads: 570
We’re entering a new era of computing technology that many are calling the Internet of Things (IoT). Machine to machine, machine to infrastructure, machine to environment, the Internet of Everything, the Internet of Intelligent Things, intelligent systems – call it what you want, but it’s happening, and its potential is huge. IoT is comprised of smart machines interacting and communicating with other machines, objects, environments and infrastructures. As a result, huge volumes of data are being generated, and that data is being processed into useful actions that can “command and control” thi...
May. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 862
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, discussed single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series data. By focusing on enterprise applications and the data center, he will use OpenTSDB as an example t...
May. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,449
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors - connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades. With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo, June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be
May. 29, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,146
Scott Jenson leads a project called The Physical Web within the Chrome team at Google. Project members are working to take the scalability and openness of the web and use it to talk to the exponentially exploding range of smart devices. Nearly every company today working on the IoT comes up with the same basic solution: use my server and you'll be fine. But if we really believe there will be trillions of these devices, that just can't scale. We need a system that is open a scalable and by using the URL as a basic building block, we open this up and get the same resilience that the web enjoys.
May. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,940
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC, and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will want to use their existing identities, but these will have credentials already that are (hopefully) i...
May. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,302
SYS-CON Events announced today that MetraTech, now part of Ericsson, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society- a world leader in communications infrastructure, software and services. Some 40% of the world’s mobile traffic runs through networks Ericsson has supplied, serving more than 2.5 billion subscribers.
May. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,485
Thanks to widespread Internet adoption and more than 10 billion connected devices around the world, companies became more excited than ever about the Internet of Things in 2014. Add in the hype around Google Glass and the Nest Thermostat, and nearly every business, including those from traditionally low-tech industries, wanted in. But despite the buzz, some very real business questions emerged – mainly, not if a device can be connected, or even when, but why? Why does connecting to the cloud create greater value for the user? Why do connected features improve the overall experience? And why do...
May. 29, 2015 12:42 PM EDT Reads: 627
SYS-CON Events announced today that O'Reilly Media has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participa...
May. 29, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 839
Imagine a world where targeting, attribution, and analytics are just as intrinsic to the physical world as they currently are to display advertising. Advances in technologies and changes in consumer behavior have opened the door to a whole new category of personalized marketing experience based on direct interactions with products. The products themselves now have a voice. What will they say? Who will control it? And what does it take for brands to win in this new world? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Zack Bennett, Vice President of Customer Success at EVRYTHNG, will answer these questions a...
May. 29, 2015 12:13 PM EDT Reads: 539
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
May. 29, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,786
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and assessments, including a decade of leading incident response and digital forensics. He is co-author of t...
May. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,733