|By PR Newswire||
|January 13, 2014 08:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 211000
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
2) Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
3) Deep industry and company financials
This Plunkett Analytics Report Features:
1) Historical data2) Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR3) Operating ratios 4) Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies5) Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries6) Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 33
Charts Provided: 21
Designed to benefit:
• Analysis and Financial Modeling• Investment Professionals • Lenders• M&A Advisors• Appraisers• Consultants
Similar reports are available from Plunkett Research for nearly all U.S. industries.
"Plunkett Research has built a solid reputation providing industry analysis and research in a diverse spectrum of areas—energy and utilities, finance and investment, health care and biotechnology, and engineering and research to name a few." American Reference Books Annual
• Revenues historical through 2013• Revenues projected through 2020• Employee Count 2007-2013• Annual Growth Rate 2013• CAGR 2005 through 2013• CAGR 2013 through 2020• Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
• Number of Firms 2007-2013
• Number of Establishments 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013
• Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
• Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
• Revenue Compared to All Industries• Expenses Compared to All Industries• Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries
• Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies (U.S.), Average for all Companies
• Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2007-2012
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-Depth Profiles, Financial Reports, Ranks & Executive Lists for Top U.S.-Based Corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Market Capitalization 2013
• Net Income
• 3-Year Revenue Growth
• 3-Year Income Growth
• Return on Assets
• Return on Equity
• Return on Invested Capital
List of Leading (Public and Private) CompaniesComparison of Individual Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012 • Income Statements. Balance Sheets and Cash Flow StatementsCompanies Profiled:
• Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) • Chevron Corporation • ConocoPhillips Company • Hess Corporation • Murphy Oil Corporation • Occidental Petroleum Corp • Apache Corp • Marathon Oil Corp • Anadarko Petroleum Corporation • Chesapeake Energy Corp
Core Benefits to Customer:
• Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital metrics in one package• Benchmarking of:• a) deep financials of each of the leading companies• b) financial averages for all companies • c) this industry's ratios to all other industries• Historical revenues, enterprises and sales per employee• Current and forecast revenues and CAGR to 2020• Profiles of leading companies
Industry Description for this NAIC Code
• Types of business activities
Industry Summary, Current Data
• Revenues 2013• Revenue forecast to 2020 with CAGR• Historical revenues and CAGR• CAGR, historic, through 2013• Top U.S. companies, by revenues• Employment, 2013 and historic
Employment and Establishments
• Number of firms and establishments, 2007-2013
• Employees, 2007-2013, with growth rates
• Average annual sales per firm & per establishment, 2007-2013
• Annual sales per employee, 2007-2013
Industry Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2020Revenues, Historical and Projected • Historical revenues & annual growth rates, 2005-2012
• Projected revenues & annual growth rates, 2013-2020
Average Annual Operating Ratio Estimates, Current
• Income items, expenses, profits and taxes as a percent of total revenues for this industry compared to all industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries, Current
• Comparison of revenues for all U.S. companies within this industry to all industries• Comparison of EBITDA, profits & income taxes for all companies within this industry to all industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies
• Income statement averages, 2007-2012
• All income statement items, including, cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, EBITDA, with ratios
• Chart showing key expenses as a percent of revenues
• Balance sheet averages, 2007-2012
• All items, including property plant and equipment, accumulated depreciation, goodwill, long term debt, including ratios
• Cash flow averages, 2007-2012
• All cash flow items
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-depth profiles, financial reports, ranks & executive lists for up to 10 top U.S.-based corporations
Top Companies Ranked
• Approximate market capitalization 2013
• Net income
• 3-Year revenue growth (%)
• 3-Year income growth (%)
• Return on assets (%)
• Return on equity (%)
• Return on invested capital (%)
Companies Used in Creating This Study
Alphabetical list of leading companies, with details
Comparison of Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2012
• Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for each of the top companies compared to the overall industry average
Top Companies, Profiles and Financials
• Contact information, executive lists• Business descriptions• Key financial data for 6 years• Brands and divisions• Top salaries• Corporate culture• Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
• U.S. GDP Growth and Forecasts, 2011-2020
• Monthly U.S. Crude Oil Production & Net Imports: 1994-November 2014
• U.S. Crude Oil Production and Forecast 2004-2020
• West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil Spot Prices and Forecast, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Production and Forecast, 2004-2020
• U.S. Natural Gas Henry Hub Spot Price and Forecast, 2004-2020
Data Description and SourcesCompanies Mentioned• Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil)
• Chevron Corporation
• ConocoPhillips Company
• Hess Corporation
• Murphy Oil Corporation
• Occidental Petroleum Corp
• Apache Corp
• Marathon Oil Corp
• Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
• Chesapeake Energy Corp
To order this report: Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2020, NAIC 211000 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01658654/Oil-and-Gas-Exploration--Production-Industry-US-Analytics-Extensive-Financial-Benchmarks-Metrics-and-Revenue-Forecasts-to-2020-NAIC-211000.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Oil_and_Gas_energy
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Countless business models have spawned from the IaaS industry – resell Web hosting, blogs, public cloud, and on and on. With the overwhelming amount of tools available to us, it's sometimes easy to overlook that many of them are just new skins of resources we've had for a long time. In his general session at 17th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Sr. Software Architect at SoftLayer, an IBM Company, broke down what we have to work with, discussed the benefits and pitfalls and how we can best use them to design hosted applications.
Nov. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EST
Most of the IoT Gateway scenarios involve collecting data from machines/processing and pushing data upstream to cloud for further analytics. The gateway hardware varies from Raspberry Pi to Industrial PCs. The document states the process of allowing deploying polyglot data pipelining software with the clear notion of supporting immutability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Shashank Jain, a development architect for SAP Labs, discussed the objective, which is to automate the IoT deployment process from development to production scenarios using Docker containers.
Nov. 30, 2015 03:30 PM EST
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Nov. 30, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 242
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data shows "less than 10 percent of IoT developers are making enough to support a reasonably sized team....
Nov. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 492
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Nov. 30, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 366
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningful and actionable insights. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Paul Turner, Chief Marketing Officer at...
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 434
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Summit, Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, demonstrated examples of com...
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 430
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Nov. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 537
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 342
The Internet of Everything is re-shaping technology trends–moving away from “request/response” architecture to an “always-on” Streaming Web where data is in constant motion and secure, reliable communication is an absolute necessity. As more and more THINGS go online, the challenges that developers will need to address will only increase exponentially. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Todd Greene, Founder & CEO of PubNub, exploreed the current state of IoT connectivity and review key trends and technology requirements that will drive the Internet of Things from hype to reality.
Nov. 30, 2015 10:45 AM EST Reads: 462
Two weeks ago (November 3-5), I attended the Cloud Expo Silicon Valley as a speaker, where I presented on the security and privacy due diligence requirements for cloud solutions. Cloud security is a topical issue for every CIO, CISO, and technology buyer. Decision-makers are always looking for insights on how to mitigate the security risks of implementing and using cloud solutions. Based on the presentation topics covered at the conference, as well as the general discussions heard between sessions, I wanted to share some of my observations on emerging trends. As cyber security serves as a fou...
Nov. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 354
With all the incredible momentum behind the Internet of Things (IoT) industry, it is easy to forget that not a single CEO wakes up and wonders if “my IoT is broken.” What they wonder is if they are making the right decisions to do all they can to increase revenue, decrease costs, and improve customer experience – effectively the same challenges they have always had in growing their business. The exciting thing about the IoT industry is now these decisions can be better, faster, and smarter. Now all corporate assets – people, objects, and spaces – can share information about themselves and thei...
Nov. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 292
The cloud. Like a comic book superhero, there seems to be no problem it can’t fix or cost it can’t slash. Yet making the transition is not always easy and production environments are still largely on premise. Taking some practical and sensible steps to reduce risk can also help provide a basis for a successful cloud transition. A plethora of surveys from the likes of IDG and Gartner show that more than 70 percent of enterprises have deployed at least one or more cloud application or workload. Yet a closer inspection at the data reveals less than half of these cloud projects involve production...
Nov. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 506
Discussions of cloud computing have evolved in recent years from a focus on specific types of cloud, to a world of hybrid cloud, and to a world dominated by the APIs that make today's multi-cloud environments and hybrid clouds possible. In this Power Panel at 17th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the importance of customers being able to use the specific technologies they need, through environments and ecosystems that expose their APIs to make true change and transformation possible.
Nov. 30, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 565
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem" in this scenario: microservice A (releases daily) depends on a couple of additions to backend B (re...
Nov. 30, 2015 07:00 AM EST Reads: 470
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Nov. 30, 2015 07:00 AM EST Reads: 384
Container technology is shaping the future of DevOps and it’s also changing the way organizations think about application development. With the rise of mobile applications in the enterprise, businesses are abandoning year-long development cycles and embracing technologies that enable rapid development and continuous deployment of apps. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kurt Collins, Developer Evangelist at Built.io, examined how Docker has evolved into a highly effective tool for application delivery by allowing increasingly popular Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (mBaaS) platforms to quickly crea...
Nov. 30, 2015 06:00 AM EST Reads: 389
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound effect on the world, and what should we expect to see over the next couple of years.
Nov. 30, 2015 05:30 AM EST Reads: 496
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Day 2 Keynote at 17th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, wil...
Nov. 30, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 609
PubNub has announced the release of BLOCKS, a set of customizable microservices that give developers a simple way to add code and deploy features for realtime apps.PubNub BLOCKS executes business logic directly on the data streaming through PubNub’s network without splitting it off to an intermediary server controlled by the customer. This revolutionary approach streamlines app development, reduces endpoint-to-endpoint latency, and allows apps to better leverage the enormous scalability of PubNub’s Data Stream Network.
Nov. 30, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 350