|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 03:26 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About SME Big DataBig data solutions include a wide range of hardware, software, and services required for processing and analyzing structured and unstructured data that is too big for traditional data processing tools to manage. These data are generated by various sources such as mobile devices, digital repositories, and enterprise applications and range in size from terabytes (10^12 bytes) to petabytes (10^15 bytes) and even exabytes (10^18 bytes). Due to the considerably large size of big data, it is difficult for SMEs to manage and analyze the data using existing traditional data processing tools. Big data solutions are being used for a wide range of applications such as conversation analysis in social networking websites, fraud management in the BFSI sector, and disease diagnosis in the Healthcare sector. Due to the increasing need for big data solutions, the Global SME Big Data market is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period.TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global SME Big Data market will grow at a CAGR of 42.94 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global SME Big Data market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from sales of
• Hardware: Big data storage, servers, and networking components
• Software applications: Apache Hadoop, NoSQL, Cassandra, and other big data software applications
• Services: Big data analytics and consulting, implementation, support, and professional services
TechNavio's report, the Global SME Big Data Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC, the EMEA, and the Americas regions; it also covers the Global SME Big Data market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Hewlett-Packard Co.
• IBM Corp.
• Oracle Corp.
• Teradata Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Amazon Web Services, Inc.
• Cloudera, Inc.
• Couchbase Inc.
• EMC Corp.
• Google Inc.
• Microsoft Corp.
• SAP AG
• Splunk Inc.
Key Market Driver
• Increasing Need to Improve Business Processes Efficiency.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
• Lack of Awareness among SMEs about Potential of Big Data Solutions.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
• Increasing Market Consolidation.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.1.1 Definition06.1.2 Big Data Applications06.2 Evolution of Big Data06.3 Market Size and Forecast06.4 TechNavio Survey Analysis06.5 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Revenue07.1 Global SME Big Data Market by Revenue07.2 Global SME Big Data IT Services Market07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Global SME Big Data Software Market07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Global SME Big Data Hardware Market07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Big Data Applications across End-user Segments08.1.1 BFSI08.1.2 Healthcare08.1.3 Manufacturing08.1.4 Oil and Gas08.1.5 Retail08.1.6 Telecom09. Geographical Segmentation10. Buying Criteria11. Market Growth Drivers12. Drivers and their Impact13. Market Challenges14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges15. Market Trends16. Trends and their Impact17. Vendor Landscape17.1 Competitive Scenario17.2 Vendor Ranking 201317.2.1 IBM Corp.17.2.2 Hewlett-Packard Co.17.2.3 Teradata Corp.17.2.4 Oracle Corp.17.3 Other Prominent Vendors17.3.1 Amazon Web Services, Inc.17.3.2 Cloudera, Inc.17.3.3 Couchbase Inc.17.3.4 Emc Corp.17.3.5 Google Inc.17.3.6 Microsoft Corp.17.3.7 SAP AG17.3.8 Splunk Inc.18. Key Vendor Analysis18.1 Hewlett-Packard Co.18.1.1 Business Overview18.1.2 Business Segmentation18.1.3 Key Information18.1.4 SWOT Analysis18.2 IBM Corp.18.2.1 Business Overview18.2.2 Business Segmentation18.2.3 Key Information18.2.4 SWOT Analysis18.3 Oracle Corp.18.3.1 Business Overview18.3.2 Business Segmentation18.3.3 Key Information18.3.4 SWOT Analysis18.4 Teradata Corp.18.4.1 Business Overview18.4.2 Business Segmentation18.4.3 Key Information18.4.4 SWOT Analysis19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Big Data Applications
Exhibit 3: Evolution of Big Data
Exhibit 4: Global SME Big Data Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 5: Global SME Big Data Market by Revenue Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 6: Global SME Big Data Market by Revenue Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 7: Global SME Big Data IT Services Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 8: Global Big Data Software Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 9: Global SME Big Data Hardware Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 10: Applications of Big Data in Various Industries
Exhibit 11: Global SME Big Data Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Hewlett-Packard Co.
Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Oracle Corp.
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Teradata Corp.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
May. 4, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 353
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, will explain how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
May. 4, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,221
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, will discuss how leveraging the Industrial Interne...
May. 4, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,318
May. 4, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,155
May. 4, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 789
May. 3, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,252
May. 3, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,342
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
May. 3, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 365
May. 3, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,289
We’ve worked with dozens of early adopters across numerous industries and will debunk common misperceptions, which starts with understanding that many of the connected products we’ll use over the next 5 years are already products, they’re just not yet connected. With an IoT product, time-in-market provides much more essential feedback than ever before. Innovation comes from what you do with the data that the connected product provides in order to enhance the customer experience and optimize busi...
May. 3, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,221
May. 3, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,066
A critical component of any IoT project is the back-end systems that capture data from remote IoT devices and structure it in a way to answer useful questions. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle large data sets, but they are not well suited to many IoT-scale products and the need for real-time insights. At Fuze, we have developed a backend platform as part of our mobility-oriented cloud service that uses Big Data-based approache...
May. 3, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 362
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Klein, CEO and Co-founder of Rachio, will discuss next generation communities that are using IoT to create more sustainable, intelligent communities. One example is Sterling Ranch, a 10,000 home development that – with the help of Siemens – will integrate IoT technology into the community to provide residents with energy and water savings as well as intelligent security. Everything from stop lights to sprinkler systems to building infrastructures will run ef...
May. 3, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,200
Digital payments using wearable devices such as smart watches, fitness trackers, and payment wristbands are an increasing area of focus for industry participants, and consumer acceptance from early trials and deployments has encouraged some of the biggest names in technology and banking to continue their push to drive growth in this nascent market. Wearable payment systems may utilize near field communication (NFC), radio frequency identification (RFID), or quick response (QR) codes and barcodes...
May. 3, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 957
May. 3, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,193
May. 3, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,595
May. 3, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,376
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, will provide tips on how to be successful in large scale machine lear...
May. 3, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,468
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
May. 3, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,138
SYS-CON Events announced today that Fusion, a leading provider of cloud services, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Fusion, a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions to small, medium and large businesses, is the industry's single source for the cloud. Fusion's advanced, proprietary cloud service platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including cloud...
May. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,707